How to claim your $125
- Find Your New Home Using RentMidland.com.
- Residence Required. You must sign a new lease, move into the rental property, and reside there for more than 30 days. Your name must appear on the lease agreement as an occupant.
- Property on RentMidland.com. To qualify to receive a Reward Card, the property must be listed on RentMidland.com and you must find the property on RentMidland.com. Please refer below to see the additional details. Renters will not qualify to receive a Reward Card if they find their new home using other online or offline resources or are otherwise associated with the property, such as:
- Renters who may have previously lived in the property listed on the lease report form.
- Renters who may have previously lived in a property that is owned or managed by the same company as the property listed on the lease report form.
- Renters who are current or former employees of the property listed on the lease report form.
- Renters who are current or former employees of a property that is owned or managed by the same company as the property listed on the lease report form.
- Renters who find their home using other websites.
- Renters who have been referred by an apartment locator or a resident of the property.
- Confirmation by RentMidland.com. RentMidland.com must be able to confirm your use of our website by entering your email address when searching for properties. We must also be able to confirm your lease and occupancy with your new landlord.
- Tell the Leasing Office You Found the Property on "RentMidland.com." When visiting a property, have the leasing office note that you found the property on "RentMidland.com." The leasing agent or landlord may ask for your name and contact information-this is the perfect time to mention that you found the property on RentMidland.com. In addition, you should note "RentMidland.com" as your source wherever possible: on the guest card, lease application, and any other paper or electronic documentation. This helps us verify your use of RentMidland.com to find the property.
Report Your Lease by Completing RentMidland.com's Lease Report Form to Claim Your Reward Card.
Signed a New Lease. You must have signed a new lease at a property you found on RentMidland.com. If you (or anyone leasing with you) has signed a previous lease agreement, has a previous relationship with the property, or is merely renewing an existing lease, you will not qualify to receive a Reward Card. Only one Reward Card will be granted per lease signed. If different cosigners of the same lease submit separate lease report forms, one Reward Card will be granted for the first form received and verified.
Submission Deadline. You must submit your lease report form within 60 days after moving to the property. However, if the property has been terminated from RentMidland.com, you must submit your lease report form within 30 days after property termination. You can also submit your lease report form prior to move-in.
Expected Timing for Receipt of Reward Card. Processing the lease report form usually takes 8-10 weeks from your move-in date or the day you report your lease, whichever is later.
Welcome to RentMidland.com! This Fees and Credits Policy is incorporated into and is made a part of the digital or written advertising agreement between you and RentMidland.com.
Reported Lease. You will pay to RentMidland.com the specified advertising fee for each "Reported Lease
," which means a situation where a Renter (a) finds your residential property advertised on the www.RentMidland.com website (the "Website"); (b) enters into a lease for a unit in the property; (c) moves into the unit; and (d) reports that lease to RentMidland.com.
In the RentMidland.com Reward Policy, RentMidland.com directs renters to tell the property they found them on RentMidland.com and encourages them to write "RentMidland.com" as their source on guest cards and/or lease applications. This is one of many ways for the parties to confirm lease validity. Importantly, however, it is not the only evidence that can establish that the renter found the property on RentMidland.com. Accordingly, even if RentMidland.com is not noted as the source, you may remain liable for the Fee if there is other reasonable evidence (such as tracking data) that the renter found the property on RentMidland.com.
Fees. There is no charge for you to advertise your property on the Website. You will be obligated to pay to RentMidland.com a success fee, which equals $379 per Reported Lease, unless otherwise stated in our advertising agreement (the "Fee
"). However, if the original term for the Reported Lease is 3 months or less, the fee is reduced to $175. You must pay the Fee for such Reported Lease within thirty (30) days after the Renter's move-in date or the date on which the Renter reports the lease, whichever comes later. In the event the Property changes its manager or is sold, you will notify us within ten (10) days after the management change or sale. You will remain liable for all Fees attributable to Reported Leases after such management change or sale unless you provide evidence that the new manager or owner has assumed the liability for such Reported Leases. In the event our Agreement is terminated, you will remain liable for all Fees attributable to Reported Leases for thirty (30) days after the effective date of such termination. In the event that one advertisement results in more than one Reported Lease, there will be a Fee for each Reported Lease. RentMidland.com will invoice you for the Fee, which you will be required to pay per the terms of the invoice. The Fee must be paid within thirty (30) days or interest will be charged at a rate of 1.5% per month, or the highest rate allowed by applicable law, whichever is lower. If you believe there is an error on the invoice, please notify us within such 30-day period; if you fail to notify us within such 30-day period, the invoice will be deemed accurate and valid.
Early Termination Credit. If within 90 days after the start of the term of a Reported Lease, the Renter breaks the lease or is evicted for any reason (unless the entire lease term is less than 90 days), the Fee will be reduced to $175, and the excess between the Fee paid by the Property for such Reported Lease and the reduced Fee will be credited toward the next Fees coming due. Otherwise, RentMidland.com will have no obligation to credit or return any portion of a Fee. Renters. Renters who sign a lease with you and then notify RentMidland.com may qualify to receive a $125 Reward Card or other valuable consideration from RentMidland.com and/or enter RentMidland.com's current promotion(s). There is no charge for a Renter to search for properties on RentMidland.com; however, Renters must create a registration account. There is no charge for such registration.
General. RentMidland.com reserves the right to change these fees at any time with 30 days notice by posting those changes on the www.RentMidland.com website; however, no notice will be required for a reduction in fees. RentMidland.com may choose to temporarily change the fees for services provided for promotional events, and such changes are effective when RentMidland.com posts the temporary promotional event on the site. RentMidland.com maintains sole discretionary right to change some or all of its services at any time. In the event that RentMidland.com introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. dollars. Users are responsible for paying all fees associated with using the RentMidland.com service and with using RentMidland.com's website, and for all applicable taxes.